Your Kids Will Get Access to . . .
The Scaries Song
We want to make this easier for them (for us all) so we have written and recorded a special song for your kiddos to sing when they are feeling scared.
Plenty of research shows that music calms the nervous system. The melody and lyrics of this song are also comforting and reassuring, and serve as a tool to assist children in self-regulation.
New Start Feelings Journal
Our second offering is our “New Start Feelings” journal pages designed to help kids continue to reflect. This time all around their emotions when they start something new.
Many professionals will tell you that a key piece of self-regulation is emotional awareness. Kids need time to reflect, process and identify their emotions before using tools or techniques to work with them.
The journal pages include :
- Lyrics to our new “Scaries Song”
- Reflective exercises to :
- generate emotional awareness
- generate a list of self-regulating activities
- A fun, creative project called “Pockets of Peace & Protection” to help kids feel safe, happy, and confident